Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Let the summer fun begin...

Well, I FINALLY got to go see Candy, Chad, and that slightly adorable baby of theirs, Landon. The visit was long overdue and I had a fantastic time. It had been several months since I've seen them, and let's just say Landon's grown quite a bit. :) He's absolutely precious (as you can see in the pictures!) and I just couldn't get enough of him. I know I have posted quite a few pictures here, but choosing which ones to post would have totally stressed me out (you must understand that I took over 50 pictures while I was there, so I'm proud of myself for narrowing it down this much!). As you can see, Landon's very photogenic. He loves to smile!!!

adorable...look at those dimples!!




this was totally candid...I was trying to get Landon to smile and right as I was taking the picture, he attacked Candy with a big wet one. :)


me and Candy


sweet little fam...




Landon with his "Aunt Laura." He loves me. :)


LOOK AT THAT FACE! I love this one...I could just eat him up here.


OK, he's a little happier here....adorable isn't he?


He's exhausted after being forced to spend the day shopping with his mommy and me! :)

Candy's dog had 3 puppies a week ago and they are SO tiny! They can't even open their eyes yet! So cute! (Max did not appreciate me giving them attention though!)

*BY THE WAY...I've convinced Candy to start a blog! Yay! I told her that I was tired of not seeing pictures of Landon, so I insisted that she get a blog. :) I helped her set it up while I was there, so hopefully she'll post pictures regularly so she won't let me down! Check out the Robertson family blog! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love him.

landon, not the dog.

Katie said...

He is a precious baby!!! I am so glad to hear you had a good visit. I love catching up with good friends!

Anonymous said...

candy looks great! that little man is just precious! and that puppy is so tiny...did you take one home?

mary straton said...

i love how you helped candy set up her blog, and you just told me to "figure it out" as I went along. yaya my friend? perhaps not...

The Kosko Family said...

he is adorable! so happy!!

Hillary Jordan said...

yea, I'm glad you convinced Candy to finally set up a blog... Landon is precious!!!