Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh, she's the best...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
http://www.wishafriend.com/

Happy birthday to one of the greatest people in the world. I won't reveal how old she is, BUT I can assure you that she doesn't look her age! My mom (a.k.a. "wonderwoman") is the most amazing person I've ever known. I've yet to find something that she can't do (well, as long as it's not sports related! haha!). She's smart, extremely talented, beautiful, and by far the nicest person you'll ever meet. I only hope to one day be half of the person she is! She's an incredible mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, and friend. My sisters and I always describe her as "perfect." Obviously, NO ONE is perfect, but I promise you she's as close as it gets.

I hope your day is fantastic, Mom. I love you very much and I'm proud to call you my mother! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Melita! It's your birthday! We're gonna party like it's your birthday!

The Benjamins said...

Happy Late Birthday, Miss Melita!