Thursday, May 17, 2007

my brother...

This week at school, we've been having "themed" days. Monday was "wear green day," Tuesday was "hat day," Wednesday was "crazy/backwards day," today is "change your name day," and tomorrow is field day.
Anyway, I allowed the students to decide this morning who they were going to be today. I must say, they came up with some very interesting names to say the least. Some of them are famous people, made up names, other students' names, etc.
One of my students decided that he was going to be Ladanian Tomlinson, who, as I'm sure you know, is a pro football player (doesn't he play for the Chargers? I don't really keep up). I, then, of course, explain to the class that he's my brother.

Most of them believe me.

I guess I should tell them the truth at the end of the day, but it's just so fun.

You see the resemblance don't you? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too funny !!!!!! Aren't y'all twins???

Anonymous said...

Don't you have a nose strip just like that? dang...ya'll could be brother and sister

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

Yes! They'll believe anything you say. Did I tell you my husband's mom (Sylvia Williams) was a librarian at Sudduth for FOREVER. If you ever go into the library--I'm sure they'd know her...she's been retired for about 3 years now I think. Also...I'm a Ladaian Tomlinson fan...he's a Waco boy! :) ejw

Unknown said...

He is my bro fo'sho.