Wednesday, May 23, 2007

in the bag!

GO JORDIN!!!
I will be floored if Jordin doesn't win tonight. After her performances last night, I think there's no chance of her NOT winning. Surprisingly, however, I've grown somewhat fond of Blake too. I'm not a fan of his style, but he's definitely talented and I'm sure he'll have a record deal no matter what happens. He has a great personality from what I can tell too. This IS a singing competition though, and I think she's the better singer of the two...
I'm anxious to see what happens on the 2 hour season finale tonight! :)

4 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I TOTALLY Agree!!!

Anisa said...

i am going for blake and my husband is going for jordin. i really think both of them are great and will be very successful. i think jordin is the one predicted to win...can't wait to see what happens!

Tricia said...

I voted 24 times for Blake last night.

LWolfe said...

did you know Jordin went to Kanakuk? that makes me love her even more. Blake is a goober, JT wannabe!