Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My little boy is ONE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MAX, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)

(If you are a first time reader to my blog, I must explain that this birthday post is indeed for my dog...I am quite obsessed with him, as you will soon see...)
Max had quite an exciting day today. I made a doggie treat for him (see green plate below...HE LOVED THEM!) and gave him a value bag of his favorite bones...Dingos of course! His Aunt Heather gave him a blog shout out this morning, he got a birthday email from Dogster , and his girl crush, Reese, whose mom is a friend of mine who works with me, gave him a birthday card! He blushed a little after that one. :) THEN, sweet Nana came over and brought him the cake that you see above (isn't that so cute?! It looks just like him!) AND some mini tennis balls made JUST for little dogs. Max loves them. He definitely got spoiled today, and he wanted to thank all of you who made his first birthday so very fun! RUFF RUFF!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

stop it.

Crystal and Billy said...

How cute!!! You gotta shower your pets the same way you shower people. They are family too!!! Love the cake, it looks awesome.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LT (and Max) said...

heather...i'm SO SURE you have a right to MAKE FUN OF ME for this. I don't think so.