Thursday, May 17, 2007

very interesting...

I've told you before that I'm not a political person. I would like to be more knowledgeable with politics someday, though (it's on my to-do list). I think it would make me feel smarter. :)
Anyway, Anisa took this quiz on this site (fun site if you're the quiz-taking type....CLAIRE) and I thought I'd give it a try.


Here's my political profile:


Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

How Conservative/Liberal are you??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved that quiz....I took it and it is pretty accurate, I posted it on myspace since I don't have a blog....myspace/sophieguichard

Unknown said...

i am more liberal than you...duh.

Adelia said...

My numbers are closer to Heather's than yours. What is going wrong in the world? Are Heather and I starting to be more alike? Scary thought for me!