Have I ever told you how much I love music? I've mentioned before that I am indeed a true country music lover, but what most don't know about me, is that while I heart George Strait and Sugarland, I also have other really fantastic music on my ITunes. I go through phases when I want to listen to the same songs over and over and over again. Then I'll go through another phase when I want to download all new songs and start the cycle all over again.
Anyway, I got on a downloading kick the other day. And let me say, I have a to-die-for playlist going on. Don't believe me? See for yourself.
Here are a few of my recent downloads:
1. "Arms of a Woman"- Amos Lee
2. "I Will Lift My Eyes" -Bebo Norman
3. "Volcano" -Damien Rice
4. "Keep You"- Sugarland (you know I had to throw one country song in the mix!)
5. "Ava Adelle"- Jack Ingram
6. "If It Kills Me"- Jason Mraz
7. "A Beautiful Mess" -Jason Mraz
8. "My Life Would Suck Without You" -Kelly Clarkson (don't judge me)
9. "Red Light" - Jonny Lang
10. "Turn Me On"- Norah Jones
11. "Angel"- Jack Johnson
Pretty good huh? As my Dada used to say, "You can't beat it with a stick!" :)
Can you think of anything I should add??