Monday, May 7, 2007

my dog, the show-off...

This is the final picture of the photo-a-day challenge. Although I did tweak it a bit (2 weeks rather than 30 days like Jenny's original challenge), I still did it. :)

I bought Max a new collar and little "M" tag at Old Navy while I was in Hattiesburg this past weekend. He requested that I take pictures of him and post them as my picture for day 14. I took lots of poses of him, and these were his favorite. I mean, how cute is that? You need to buy one for your dog for sure.

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 14


Oh yeah, after much nagging from my friend Mary Straton, who says that everyone (including dogs) needs a middle name, Max finally has one. Now, before I tell you his new middle name, I must say that choosing this was very difficult and it took quite sometime. I wanted it to be masculine and sound good between "Maxwell" and "Tomlinson". So, after much thought, here it is (drumroll please): Maxwell Berkley Tomlinson. Mary Straton and Claire both "approved," so I know that it's a good solid name. :) A huge weight has now been lifted off my shoulder. :)

*By the way, congratulations to Heather's friends John and Ashley on the birth of their baby girl, Ivy Katherine Benjamin ("Ivy Kate"). Isn't that the cutest name? :) Heather says they are all doing great! :) Happy Birthday Ivy Kate!

7 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Love the pics of Max! How cute! I also love your topper! That looks great!

Unknown said...

Sophie has been pouting in her bowl ever since Max left.

Unknown said...

So cute! Haven't seen those at Old Navy yet...just might have to get Bella one :)

jgaskin said...

I wanted an S for Sophie but they were out!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Where is this "photo-a-day challenge" coming from?? Is it really a challenge for anyone, especially you, to post one picture per day online?

Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Love the middle name. If he & his future wife have a child, they can name it Berkley...Ooops..I forgot...that's not possible. LJLL

The Texas VicHorns said...

Larau, love the middle name. mostly because it is reminiscent of jessie spano from SBTB. was she your inspiration?