Monday, May 21, 2007

scoop on the finales...

I hate season finales. It's no fun being forced to wait nearly 4 months for a new episode, and they always find a way to leave you hanging (I guess that's the point though, huh?). Last Thursday was the season finale of "The Office." There were, of course, a lot of unanswered questions: What in the world is going to happen to Jim and Pam? Where's Karen (not that I really even care!)? Who got offered the job at corporate? I hope I don't go through Office withdrawals this summer. I sure am going to miss them (an entire summer without Stanley...one of my faves, Dwight, Michael, Pam, Angela, JIM, etc. etc.??? I may need therapy). The creators and writers of that show are so brilliant. I want to be friends with all of them.
Fact still remains: I love Jim.

Last night was the season finale of "Desperate Housewives." The characters' lives are becoming so complicated, I can't even begin to summarize the finale. I've become surprisingly interested with Carlos' life for some reason, and I'm really hoping that he and Gabbi will end up back together. I was also very glad to see Bree reappear last night. The show hasn't been the same without her. And Edie??? WHAT IN THE WORLD???
I just took the Desperate Housewives quiz to see which character is most like me. I knew it would be a toss up between Bree (obsessive compulsive) and Lynette (my favorite character who's USUALLY a little more level headed than the rest). The results showed that I am most like Lynette. Take the quiz for yourself here. (I'm curious to see how many Edies there are out there!!).
Last but not least, the American Idol finale is this week. It's down to Jordin and Blake. Who do you think is going to take it? It'll be a close one for sure....
My vote is still with Jordin though...

5 comments:

Emily Fowler said...

I now know why you are so obsessed with Henry. He is adorable. Much cuter in person.

Tricia said...

You should definitely come to our Bake-Fest!!! Oh, and they have little bowls of chocolate candies everywhere.... snickers, hersheys, peppermint patties....

Junebug said...

I really really really hope its Jordin.

And although I watch a TON of TV, none of your other shows are on my list...

Anisa said...

it said i am a susan...but i think i am more together than that! :)

and you know that i am going for blake!!

LWolfe said...

it said i was susan too, but i'm not sure about that... especially when it comes to romance. i'm a one man kinda girl!