Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Photo-a-Day Challenge: DAY 8

I've become QUITE the social butterfly. I actually went somewhere fun (besides tipico) on a weeknight. Of course I was still home by 7:45 to watch AI, but it still counts as being "social" doesn't it?
Mandy's good friend, Emily (she's the one in the blue shirt) just got engaged, so Mandy and I thought it was only appropriate for us to take her out for a little celebration. You should definitely try the yummy martinis at the Veranda. We are all 3 teachers, so like I said, we were home and ready to be in PJ pants by 8:00. Don't judge.

It was such fun girl time (I'm still exhausted though).

CONGRATS EMILY! :)


AI news: adios Phil and Chris....and now there were 4.......

1 comment:

Anisa said...

as my friend kathleen and i always say, "WE DON'T JUDGE!" glad you had a fun night, and so glad blake is still on a.i.!!