Monday, May 28, 2007

this is so frustrating!!!

Anisa posted a challenge on her blog the other day. She said it was a difficult and rather lengthy quiz and I haven't really had the time to try it...until now. Of course, now that I see how frustrating it really is, I wish I had never even started it (THANKS ANISA!!!). So, if YOU'VE got a few minutes, try it, but be prepared. It won't take you long to get the hang of it.
I haven't made it past 30-something, but I'm not finished with it yet. You've got to try this.


6 comments:

Anisa said...

i know...it is so addictive!!! good luck! i found out where all the answers are on the internet...i am trying not to cheat. :)

Anonymous said...

i hate that you introduced me to this. i'm sure i have work i should be doing but i just can't stop! i have to figure everything out...i'm getting pretty good!

Unknown said...

i can get pass neigh! whinny! help!

Crystal and Billy said...

This game is addictive. I made it to #56 last night (after spending almost 2 hours working on it) and can't figure it out. I think I will go crazy if I don't get it soon.

Anonymous said...

how many questions does it have? I made it to 46...It is driving me nuts !!

LT (and Max) said...

i have no idea how many questions there are...i've made it to like 50 i think...i'm still very frustrated!