Sunday, May 6, 2007

weekend in the 'burg...

This weekend was exactly what I needed. After state testing at school last Tues.-Thurs., taking the day off Friday was fabulous. My family spent the weekend in Hattiesburg for Heather's birthday and we had a great time.

Mom and I drove down Thursday night. Mom, Heather, Trey, and I went out for mexican (an early Cinco de Mayo celebration!). Here are my pictures for Day 10, which were taken at the restaurant Thurs. night.

Dad and Nana joined us Friday night, and we all went to a new, really fun pizza restaurant in downtown Hattiesburg. The pizza was fantastic!

Photos from Day 11:










Saturday (Heather's ACTUAL birthday), Kris, Rob, and little Henry as well as Trey's parents, joined in on the fun. By this time, Heather was feeling sort of special. :) We grilled out Saturday night and we had so very much food (this picture isn't even half of the food!).


*If you're doing the math, that is 11 people (9 of which spent the night Sat. night) in Heather and Trey's 1 bathroom house...quite interesting!


Now, my picture for Day 12 is actually a collage of pictures of Heather taken throughout the day. I'm sure you notice the cute apron she's wearing. Well, it DEFINITELY says "Domestic Diva" on the pocket. Is that perfect for her or what? This was a birthday present, and well, let's just say Heather felt really cute in it (yes, she made me follow her around to take pictures of her wearing it...that's my sister!). Heather, unlike me, LOVES the one-man pictures. :)


(isn't she cute??!!)

Finally, here's my picture for Day 13 (taken this morning)...my sweet Henry.



OK, I'm really about to be finished. It really was the best weekend, so I feel the need to share as many pictures as I can. :) Here's another collage of some more fun pictures from the weekend. (I LOVE my camera!).



I hope you have a great Monday! I have less than 3 weeks (it's actually 14 school days) left of school. Will I make it? It's debatable. It's very VERY debatable.

4 comments:

mary straton said...

what kind of camera did you end up getting?

LT (and Max) said...

MSKS-have you not been reading my blog religiously? if you had been, then you'd know all about my new camera. what's wrong with you? get with it.
read this http://lauratomlinson.blogspot.com/2007/04/enough-is-enough.html

:)

Tricia said...

That picture of Heather sitting alone on the bench cracks me up.

Unknown said...

i love it.

i wear the apron at all times.