Monday, May 28, 2007

this is no joke...


Isn't this the saddest sight you've ever seen? This is, in fact, the way my refrigerator looks right now. There's absolutely NOTHING in the freezer, and the refrgerator basically just contains Diet Sam's and a few condiments...no fruit, vegetables, NOTHING. It's always bad at the end of the month, but this is BEYOND pathetic. You can feel sorry for me now. :)
So, just let me know if you're interested in coming over for dinner. We can eat eggs with a little salsa on it. mmmmmmm......

7 comments:

mary straton said...

Welcome to my world.

you could make huevos rancheros.

Anonymous said...

or circus peanuts...I hear they don't cost much.

Unknown said...

yesterday trey and I put back together a fan that was purchased (and used by us) the day before and took it back to the store in order to get moola for food.

it's cool

Anonymous said...

is that a pack of coor's light in your fridge? i had no idea, LT!

LT (and Max) said...

diet sam's, lacey!! haha...

Tricia said...

Even when our fridge is that empty I still manage to have some Smores-flavored granola bars in stock. I can't go one day without them, and I typically eat three a day, thus going through two boxes a week.

Junebug said...

Yeah, well, I am just impressed that it is so nice and clean. That never happens at this house.