Friday, June 1, 2007

Gosh, I'm spoiled...

I've definitely been spoiled lately by getting to see 3 of my favorite"out of town friends" this week. After spending a few days with Candy, I came back home to spend a little more time with Mere before she headed back to Texas :( , and I also got to hang out with Claire, who's visiting from Birmingham. The 3 of us only had a little while to hang out, but we used our time wisely. :) We went to one of our favorite places, LJ's (notice our friend, Mrs. Leona in the bottom right picture...). Here are some pictures of me and my dear friends (aka "Murry," "Clurry," and "Lurry"....just don't ask).

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE summer? :)

2 comments:

mary straton said...

glad to see you miss me, too. Whatev.

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys already. but mostly leona.