Wednesday, May 16, 2007

time waster...

If you have one of those jobs where you sit at a desk and stare at a computer for 8 hours (totally NOT a description of my job!), you'll love this. Some of you may have seen it before, but if you haven't, you need to check it out. It's an online 20 questions game and it's crazy weird. I came across it last night and played for a while. I tried to trick it, but I couldn't. You are to pick a category, think of something in your head (person, place, thing, etc.). You will then be asked questions about what you chose, and after you answer a certain number of questions, the computer is somehow able to figure out what you chose. It's weird. Last night, some of the things I chose were: Tom Hanks, George Strait, Jerry Seinfeld, "Dawson's Creek" (shutup), and "The Sound of Music". The computer got it right ever time. (It actually can be kind of frustrating).
BUT...
I know there are some of you out there who need something to pass the time at work, so...

6 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

i finished my finals today so i played your game. my word was cactus and i won. yessssssss. well, it guessed it eventually, in 28 questions.

Anonymous said...

that dumb game couldn't guess ANY of my answers, and they were so easy! I tried something in each category, and I made it so obvious. Redangdiculous.

Anonymous said...

And also, it told me my name should have been Camilla, Paula, or Jesus.

???????????????????????????????

LT (and Max) said...

what??

well, it guessed mine almost everytime....at least by the 2nd guess.

Unknown said...

laura, it guessed mine too. Damine Rice...after 16 questions. I was impressed. Trey beat the Harry Potter one with Ron's Wand...well, it guessed it after like 25 questions.

mary straton said...

did you just say "crazy weird?" Sure, Gwen Stefani.