Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Heather's friends were told to wear BLUE if they thought she was having a boy and PINK if they thought she was having a girl!
Here are all of the "boy" votes:
...and...well....I was the lone "girl voter" (you may recall that when guessing the gender of my sisters'/friends' babies, I'm almost always wrong!)Here's a group picture! Full of pink and blue (but mostly blue!). I was happy that Tom and Heather's niece Abigail was on my side! Even though Jodie (far right) was wearing pink, she only wore it because she had nothing blue to wear. She wasn't a loyal girl voter! :)
Even though I was wrong, I was beyond thrilled when she held this up!
THEY'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!
Thomas Brodie Simmonds will be here in December!
I'm beyond excited that I can stop calling the baby "Baby Simmonds" and now start calling him Thomas Brodie! I'm completely surrounded by little boys, as almost EVERY SINGLE one of my friends (and both sisters!) have boys! And in case you haven't noticed by now, I love every single one of these little ones! I absolutely can't wait to meet him. I'm pretty sure he's going to love his "La La T"! (That's what HEGS says he's going to call me!).
....and more pics from the night...
Oh, and while we're on the subject, I've created a blog for Tom, Heather, and Thomas Brodie! Click here to start following them! And be patient....I'm working on making it "cute" and I still have to give HEGS a blogging tutorial.
Yay for the Simmonds'!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
So fun to connect with these fun girls!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
I've loved every second of my week in Gulfport with Trey, Heather, and Jones this week, and I'm so very sad about leaving tomorrow.
I also want to give my hats off to you stay at home moms out there. Of course I know and I've heard that staying at home with your children is no simple task, but I've witnessed Heather doing it, and wow---I'm worn out from it and I'm not even the mom here!
Bravo, S.A.H.Ms. Bravo.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Making her speech. Again--I was proud.
Congratulations, Dr. Fyke!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Seriously, I've seen that particular episode numerous times, but can't help but laugh EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
I love Michael Scott.
Monday, June 14, 2010
1. Wallet--obviously. And if there's anybody out there who wants to rob somebody, don't choose me. You'll be highly disappointed by what you won't find in there (and I carry mace).
2. Hand sanitizer--it's my bff. And until you work with children everyday, don't criticize me for my obsessive use of this great product!
3. Gum--I always have at least one pack of Orbit! I'm an obsessive gum-chewer!
4. Green sharpie--there's really no explanation for this one. I love sharpies and green is my favorite color, so I guess I feel like I just need it in my purse. I don't know.
5. Keys. Duh.
6. Lotion--it's from Bath and Body Works too. I love it.
7. My lanyard, keys, and school ID badge--hmmm...I won't be needed that for several more weeks. I suppose I could keep that somewhere else until then.
8. My worn out, embarrassingly ugly Bobbi Brown make up bag which contains approximately 50 different lipsticks, glosses and chapstick. I'm kinda into summery pinks right now. (Side note: Bobbi Brown is really good about sending free lipstick/lipgloss samples when you order other products from them! Just saying!).
9. Camera--I always have it with me. I have to be prepared for any mullet that may come my way.
10. Bobby Pins--couldn't live without them!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
me with the pretty bride! :)
some of my dear KD friends!
...and more friends!
me and MSKS!
Jenny, Hollie, and me...
me, Jenny, and Mims...
I love Jennie!!!
Kelli, Jenny, and me...These 2 girls are seriously 2 of the sweetest girls EVER.
Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Shaw