Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm too tired to think of a title here.

Today, I was thankfully back to eating normal food, craving my mexican food as usual. I'm so very glad that I never really got sick yesterday, but I'm still EXHAUSTED. I guess it's just that end-of-the-year-school teacher-tired (being "teacher-tired" is real...look it up....or better yet, just ASK A TEACHER). This is also state testing week at school, so that makes the kids crazier and me even more tired than usual. I was proud of my kids today, mostly because it's tough for 2nd graders to SIT in their seats for nearly 3 hours. They started getting a little restless toward the end, but can you blame them? Do you have any idea what those kids were like when that test was over? Wow. That's all I have to say, and I still have 2 more days of it. Taking off Friday to go to Hattiesburg was such a smart move on my part.
*Sidenote for all of my "teacher friends" out there: We are down to the last few weeks of school and then summer. SUMMER. 2 1/2 months paid vacation...doesn't that sound fabulous? I can't wait, but I have a problem: I DON'T KNOW IF I AM GOING TO MAKE IT! Seriously. The kids get more out of control by the minute and my patience is slowly disappearing. Are any of you experiencing this same feeling?
Hurry up May 25th!

Totally changing the subject, how about American Idol tonight? Any viewers out there? I can now say that it's become a TRUE competition. 2 people are getting kicked off tomorrow night and I have absolutely NO CLUE who it'll be. Jordin is still a favorite although she wasn't too impressive tonight. The other 2 girls remaining, Lakisha and Melinda were both fabulous tonight. When it comes down to it, I think we'll be saying adios to Chris and Blake tomorrow night. What do you think?

Oh yeah, and I kinda might have a little crush on Bon Jovi now. Is that weird? He was so cute on AI tonight. Can this googled picture of him count as my photo-a-day challenge for today? I found myself with nothing really exciting to photograph today, and I'm trying to keep up this post everyday for 2 weeks challenge I have going here. Just bare with me.
I hope your week is fantastic so far. If it's not, watch a little Seinfeld and it'll make you feel better. I promise.
I'm tired...did I say that already?

5 comments:

Regina said...

You crack me up! I love reading your posts, they always make me smile and giggle! You and your sisters are hiliarious! I bet your house was so much fun growing up! I am glad that you are feeling better and I hope that May will fly by!

Anisa said...

no!!! blake is my favorite!! i hope he stays. i thought last night's ai was the most entertaining so far. glad you're feeling better!

LWolfe said...

Bon Jovi was outside my office the week before last. He was filming a video. I should have told him you said hello.

haileyrenea said...

bon jovi has been my secret passion since i was 15.

i know his birthday even.

YOU should not be the one to be embarrassed here. :)

mary straton said...

You are such a fan-come-lately. Bon Jovi was hot WAY before AI. Also, he's been married to his high school sweetheart for like 100 years.

Seriously, "Livin' on a Prayer."