Monday, April 30, 2007

NO MORE CRACKERS PLEASE!

Sprite and crackers. Sprite and crackers.
Unfortunately that's all I've had to eat today. I haven't really been sick (no throw up or anything...KNOCK ON WOOD!) and I don't even really feel like I'm going to be sick, but something is not right. My stomach has been feeling "weird" all day and NOTHING sounds good to me. I'm getting a little tired of eating this combination (I wonder how this combo has become a "cure" for this type of sickness anyway...I don't get it). Sorry my picture for Day 6 is so NOT exciting, but that's all I can do for you today.
This is the thing that bothers me the most and makes me realize that there really is something just not right...(brace yourself for what I'm about to say...)....THE THOUGHT OF EATING MEXICAN RIGHT NOW MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.
Shocking confession isn't it? I can't believe: 1. that I'm even thinking like that and 2. I admitted it to the public. Please don't call Enrique at Tipico and tell him that I said that...he'll just die.
Anyway, we have state testing at school tomorrow-Thursday (and I'm taking off Friday to go see Heather for her birthday...WOO HOO!!!), so I absolutely cannot be sick. I don't even know if I'm ALLOWED to miss school during testing. PLEASE PLEASE say a little prayer for me that this little tummy ache goes away TONIGHT!


I don't really even like sprite...this is no treat for me.

10 comments:

haileyrenea said...

If this isn't enough to make you reconsider the Lemonade Detox, then you're a hopeless case.

I promise. It will make you feel TERRIFIC.

Kelley and Laura McWhirter said...

Hey Laura T
thanks for the note...now kelley can't make fun of me for no one reading the blog. i told him he's gonna be sorry when i take his name off!

hope you feel better! i know you're looking forward to summer :)

Laura

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling this morning????

Unknown said...

sad sad laura. i will cry if you get sick.

The Benjamins said...

I hope you feel better! Sprite and crackers get old after a while.

mary straton said...

I think you are pregnant.

I don't think I have to tell you, but there is no worse sickness than stomach ailments.

mary straton said...

Is that name brand Sprite Zero? Were they out of Diet Sam's Lemon Lime Thunder Lightning Bolt?

Anonymous said...

i'm with msk on this one. it definitely sounds like a pregnancy bug ;)

LWolfe said...

i hope you are feeling better today. i've been thinking about you.

Jenny said...

we've had it too lt! it sucks! we're feeling much better today...hope you are too--love you!