Thursday, April 5, 2007

He knows he's cute...

Max got his hair cut yesterday. It was his second hair cut, and the first time he was there, they said he totally FREAKED OUT! So, I wasn't looking forward to this one. He actually did MUCH better this time though, so I was proud of him. :) Isn't he so cute?
I do love his fluffy hair, but he was in desperate need of a "summer cut." Not to mention the fact that it is so much easier to wash, brush, etc.
Oh, and don't worry, I kept a lock of hair to put in his baby book. You'll have to see it sometime! (Of course, I hope you know that was a joke...I did NOT keep a lock of his hair and I do NOT have a baby book for him. What do you think I am? Some kind of psycho? I was afraid people would take me seriously, so I had to clear it up.)


HAPPY EASTER!

Bunny Face

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet your sister has a baby book for sophie.

Anonymous said...

I met a maltipoo whilst getting an oil change today. Precious. Her name is Bella. Maybe she and Max should hook up.

mary straton said...

you like to bold things

Unknown said...

lacey, you say that like it's a bad thing.