Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 peas in a pod...

Britney? Sanjaya? Singing together??!!!COULD IT GET
ANY WORSE??
I know, I know, I said I would never speak of that guy again, but when I read this in the news, immediate attention was necessary. It could NOT go unnoticed.

First of all, need I remind America that Sanjaya can't sing? Period. Sure, he was somewhat entertaining to LOOK at (please see picture above), but as far as his singing goes, there's no talent. (I'm going to stop talking about him right now though...my opinions have been strongly expressed in previous posts).
Secondly, Britney Spears? Come on. She's just trashy. I've never really thought she was all that talented either. She USED to have the looks (well, sort of I guess...I'm scared to look at her now...LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!!) and she can dance (If you're into "that" kind of dancing). Now? I'm pretty sure she's reached an all time low.
I'm now trying to decide if they're wanting to do this in an attempt to help Britney's ratings or vice versa. Who's helping who here? I don't know, nor do I really care, I just know that right now, I can think of nothing worse than hearing that pair sing together. I really would rather eat a fried squirrel (Sorry, Trey, I know you REALLY do like them).

Disclaimer: I'm aware that I used a lot of parenthesis in this post. I felt they were necessary everywhere they were inserted...so if you have a problem with my use of punctuation, you'll just have to get over it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would be gross !!!
Anyway, after I clicked on the link, I realized I was on FOX NEWS...my heart skipped a beat...but I was relieved, because really, can you trust anything on Fox News??? Probably not, so this is just an hoax....Thank God !!

haileyrenea said...

i'm a big fan of parenthesis. end of story.