Friday, April 20, 2007

Birthday shout outs...

Yesterday was my uncle Bobby's (my dad's brother) birthday and today is my daddy's birthday! My dad is ___ years old today ( well,I guess I better not fill in the blanks...I don't want him to be mad that his age is revealed on my blog!).
We ate steaks at my grandmother's last night to celebrate their birthdays. It's always very thrilling to watch the 2 of them open presents...white socks, golf balls, blue shirts...the whole bit (and Nana always throws in a box of "Crunch 'n Munch" too!). It's super exciting.
My dad has recently started a new hobby: cooking. In fact, he sometimes calls himself "Emeril". Yep. Sometimes if he's cooking, I hear him yell "BAM!" in the kitchen. It's hilarious! I thought it was only appropriate that I buy him a cookbook for his birthday. The title is "See Dad Cook"...perfect!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Daddy and Bobby!

Oh, you're wondering why I have no pictures of this exciting event???? That's right. STILL NO CAMERA!!!!! It's getting very old.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Make sure you send Tommy T my love!!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell Talesa that we need to get you another money balloon for your end of the year present so you can get a camera......this cannot go on any longer...no pics of Henri, no pics of Max, or you....this has to stop !!! :):)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Tommy T, a.k.a.Luigi!