Sunday, April 1, 2007

I've got worms...

Claire has a new blog and YES the title of it is "I've Got Worms"...yes, you read it correctly, "I'VE GOT WORMS."
If you have known Claire at any point of her life, this clever little title will not surprise you at all. It's so very fitting for her. You see, for over a decade now (maybe even going on 15 years), Claire has had quite an obsession with those little plastic fishing worms (see picture) that are used for FISHING (hence the name fishing worms). No, she doesn't fish. She just likes to play with the worms, and twirl them in her hand anytime, anywhere. It's weird, I know, but that's Claire, and I love her for it.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, my worm-loving friend has started a new blog, and since I have thousands of blog fans who read mine daily (haha!), I thought it be a great way to advertise for her.

She's a funny girl. You should definitely add it to your daily readings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your banner is super cute! katie made me one too, but i haven't had a chance to put it in. she is so creative!