Monday, April 2, 2007

I LOVE this place!

I love Mississippi State. Love it.

It's been nearly 4 years since I was a student, but I still live in Starkville, so I'm still able to appreciate the beautiful MSU campus (and if you've been here lately, you would most likely agree that it's prettier than it has ever been). I run on campus almost daily, I attend MSU sporting events as much as possible, and whenever I'm on campus I find myself thinking, "I should drive around campus one pretty day and take pictures of it." It's something I've actually wanted to do for over a year, but I haven't found the perfect time to do it. I wanted it to be a really pretty afternoon (preferrably spring...my favorite season).
Today was the perfect day. I probably looked odd stopping in the middle of the road to snap a picture (but, am I REALLY concerned what 18 year olds think of me?? Not hardly...). I found it very therapeutic and I must say, I'm quite impressed with my photography skills. Enjoy.

I sure will miss this place when it is my time to move on.

7 comments:

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

Your pics are beautiful LT. I would do the same thing! I always thought that when I worked at Baylor and just how 'picturesque' everything was when I would run with the sun hitting it just right. We are much alike! Go State!

Anisa said...

you did such a great job! i love ms state as well! :)

Anonymous said...

i miss starkville. i haven't been back since i graduated. i have such great memories from there. you did a great job capturing the campus's beauty. you have such talent!

ps - don't be intimidated by a list. i started one on 43things.com. you can do it! it's taken me a long time to get to that point to. i just want to make sure that i live my life to its fullest.

Unknown said...

ahhhh....starkille in the spring time. there is nothing better!

miss it.

you are a good photographer (hence my picture on thr right corner of my blog!)

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I must agree that Starkville, Mississippi is one of the greatest places on earth. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Unknown said...

wow..that is all that i can say...you are a dork! not really, but seriously lt. you crack me up!!

Hillary Jordan said...

Oh how I love that place! Thanks for the pics, LT, they truly made my day. Ah, the secrets Starkville holds...