Friday, April 27, 2007

a fun, unexpected visitor!

Photo-A-Day challenge: Day 3
My long time friend and college roommate, Alexa randomly stopped by today. Don't you love surprises? :) We went to elementary school, high school, and college together. At State, we were also KDs together and we were roommates our freshman year.
She was just passing through town on her way to a wedding in Jackson so she was only in town briefly, but decided to stop in for a small visit. She's a pharmaceutical rep. in Memphis now, so I don't see her as much as I used to, so I was pumped to see her even though it was only for a few minutes.
Thanks for coming to see me and Max, Alexa! We miss you and we promise to visit YOU soon! :)

*And then AFTER Alexa left, Heather (a friend of mine from school..NOT my sister) and I went to dinner and had some great hanging out time. I think Max now has a crush on her puppy (1 year old Yorkie), Reese. It's cute. What a fun night! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got to see alexa too! i was so happy to visit with her at melanie's reception...my visit was short too. she looks so great and happy!