Tuesday, April 10, 2007

please help!

Does anyone have a camera that you would recommend?
The past couple of cameras I've had have been Kodak Easy Share cameras, and I've been fairly satisfied with them, but I'm willing to try anything.
I can't get one now, because I'm broke, but I am starting to shop around. The not-having-a-camera thing isn't going to work for me for too long. Buying one may mean going without food for a few weeks, but it's worth it. :)
I want one that has really good quality, somewhat small, and NOT TOO EXPENSIVE.

Any suggestions??? HELP!!!!

3 comments:

Anisa said...

i have a canon elph...i think it is the 5.0. it's a great camera. i recommend if you get this to buy a screen cover...you can get them for like $2...and they protect the LCD display from scratches. i found this a little too late!

mary straton said...

I have a Canon Power Shot SD450 Digital Elph. It is awesome. so easy to use and takes great pictures. it's also really lightweight and stays charged for a long time. not sure how much it $, but it's worth spending a little extra to get something that will last.

Anonymous said...

Laura w/o a camera is like peanut butter w/o jelly.