Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SEE YA!!!

Yes.
Finally.

If you watched AI tonight, then hopefully you're experiencing the same excitement as I am right now.

SANJAYA IS GOING HOME!


IT'S ABOUT TIME AMERICA!!!

Lakisha and Sanjaya were in the bottom 2, and I must say that if Lakisha had gone home instead of Sanjaya, I was going to be livid. I'm not sure I could have continued watching. Comparing their talent to each other would be like comparing Faith Hill to Uncle Kracker (or "Uncle K" as I prefer). It's impossible to compare. How has UK even made it with a singing career? I'll never understand that one.
Anyway, I hope to never have to speak of that person again. Done. Over. Finished. THANK GOODNESS.

My vote: Jordin Sparks vs. Melinda Doolittle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i screamed and jumped up and down when they announced his name. did you notice that the crowd cheered? hooray...he's gone! let's get back to the REAL singing!

LWolfe said...

i thought about you last night as this young man's dreams were being crushed.

haileyrenea said...

yaya!! So glad to hear from you. Now. I've been having some SERIOUS problems developing my page! (Note it's boring, straight black, no picture exterior)

I'm new to the blogging world. How did you make yours so cute?!

h