Saturday, April 21, 2007

Enough is enough!

I caved. I couldn't take it anymore.
I was in Birmingham with Claire today and I decided just to go "look" at cameras. Look? Yeah right. 1 hour later I had a new camera....well...sort of...

We went to Best Buy and the nice guy there ("Sam," I'm a big fan of that name) looked at my old camera (may he R.I.P) and said that it couldn't be fixed and that I was better off buying a new one. Bummer. So, I told him what I was kinda looking for and he was able to recommend some really good ones to me. As I mentioned before, I'm extremely indecisive, so this wasn't a quick decision. The one that I really wanted was a little out of my price range (not that I really even have money anyway!), so I actually left the store sad and empty handed.
I went back to Claire's and got online to check out that same camera (Casio Exilim Z75) at various places.

Bingo.

I found the same camera at Circuit City and it was on sale! It was meant to be. I ordered it and it should be here in the next week or 2. I'm pumped. Being camera-less has been an experience I wouldn't wish upon anybody. I'm glad I'm seeing a light at the end of this tunnel.

Sure, I may be eating green beans for dinner for the next couple of months just to pay for this camera, but it's totally worth it.

My blog will be WITH PICTURES soon. Get excited (I'm sure you can hardly stand it!)!

No comments: