Sunday, April 8, 2007

BUMMER!!!

Happy Easter friends!

I hope all of you had a fantastic Easter weekend. Mine was wonderful. My mom, dad, and I went to Clinton yesterday and spent the night with Kris, Rob, and sweet Henry. This morning, Heather and Trey were able to join us at church and then for lunch. It's been a while since we were all together (since Christmas I think!), so it was good hanging out time.


OK, now for bad news.

I guess by now you're probably wondering 2 things:



  • Why is the title of this post "BUMMER!"?



  • Why are there no Easter pictures? You know it's very UNLIKE me to visit my nephew (or anyone for that matter) and have NO pictures to share.
Well, I'm going to let you put 2 and 2 together. Yep, yesterday, just as I was taking out the camera to start the insanely ridiculous picture-taking of Henry, MY CAMERA DECIDED TO STOP WORKING! (Yes, MSKS, I used bold letters and ALL CAPS here...it was completely necessary.).


Most of you know that me without a camera is almost like being without air. I'm not sure how I'll make it. Unfortunately, the camera only had a 1 year warranty. I looked back, and it's been 13 months since I got it. 13!! Dang. I can't exactly afford to buy another one right now, so I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I'm totally stressed. I'm going to leave the camera alone for a couple of days and hope for a miracle.


Fortunately, my mom took lots of really good pictures this weekend, so hopefully I can steal some from her and post them so you can see adorable Henry in his Easter outfit. :)


I hope you have a great week. I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday, so I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off too! YAY!!!!

3 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

oh no!!! our camera is a bit dodgy, too...i wish i could afford a REALLY nice digital cam....one like a professional photog......

Regina said...

Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry! My camera has been crummy for about 2 months now, so I finally got a new one this weekend! :) I hated not having a great camera and I feel so lost without one! :) I hope you have a great Monday off and a wonderful week!

The Texas VicHorns said...

You know the only thing for you to do in this situation lt? go home and bite your pillow.

-corky