Tuesday, April 17, 2007

still in shock...

I just can't get over it.
I can't believe something that horrific really happened. It seems so surreal doesn't it?

I always watch Fox News when I'm getting ready in the mornings and then again at night (sorry, all of you anti-Fox News friends!), and since yesterday afternoon, I've been glued to it. I can't stop watching it although it's totally depressing. I was literally walking out the door to go for a jog this afternoon, but I started watching the latest developments of the massacre and it was at least 30 minutes later before I actually left my house.

How anybody could do something like that is really beyond me. It's sick.

I'm so thankful that Claire's brother, Sam, who happens to be a graduate student there was actually in MS at the time of the shooting. Claire told me today that he did have a few friends who were among those who were shot though.

My sympathy goes out to EVERYONE at Virginia Tech, especially those who lost loved ones. I simply can't imagine. God bless.


No comments: