Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Me? An "Easy Rider"?

So I copied Hillary, Heather, and Claire.
Kinda fun...although I'm not so sure how much I agree with all that it had to say about my personality! What do you think?




Here's a brief description of what it says about me:
  • MOOD: "Easy Rider" -I take life how it comes and live in the moment. I don't get fazed (is "fazed" even a word or should it be "phased"? I'm just copying what it says!) by life. I just breeze on through. I never would have described myself as an "easy rider"...this one's funny to me.

  • FUN: "Thriller" - I make the best of situations. I'm fun to be around. I love to laugh and have fun, but I have a naughty side. I'd like to think that I'm fun to be around. I do love to laugh and have fun, but I'm not so sure about that naughty side...maybe I have one that no one knows about. I guess you'll never know! ;)

  • HABIT: "Junkie Monkey" - I have no rules and I don't like restrictions. I make my own choices and do as I please. NO. I'm INDECISIVE. I do usually do as I please though. I agree with this 50%.

  • LOVE: "Love Bug" - I fall in love 1000 times a day. My feelings snowball quickly and I'm full of passion. True for the most part.

2 comments:

Adelia said...

I am Easy Rider and Love Bug too but also Escape Artist and High Time Roller. Who knew?

jgaskin said...

Thanks- my favorite perfumes - Creed and Dolce and Gabanna's Light Blue - I go back and forth! I really like the D&G...I think you can get it now at Belk. Would love to see GS in concert!