Monday, April 16, 2007

"Sip and See"....(yes, it's true)...

Yep. There is a such thing called a "Sip and See" in which friends are invited (yes, invitations WERE sent out) to come over, eat cake, drink coffee and LOOK at the baby. It may sound silly, but if you know my sweet mom, you understand. :) What's wrong with being proud of your grandbaby and wanting to show him off??? :) I, like Heather, am wondering if this is just a "Starkville thing," because I've definitely never heard of it anywhere else. Still, it was an excuse to spend more time with my little nephew and it was fun.
My brother-in-law Trey referred to such an event as a "Cook 'n Look"...he just doesn't get it. I can't wait until THEY have kids.
Here are yet some MORE pictures of my sweet nephew. Don't get excited...these pictures were not taken from my camera. I am indeed still camera-less. These are from my mom and her friend, Ms. Debbie.

Oh, and just so you know, Heather and I do NOT exaggerrate. He really is as precious as we say. :)

*It was good to see you there, Kendy!







Cool Slideshows





*re: Heather's post: 1. Heather, don't act like you don't care what high schoolers think about you. You know it bothers you that they think you're a nerd...come on and 2. the tornado thing would only happen to YOU. I bet you were totally freaking out.

8 comments:

mary straton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary straton said...

3 things:

I can't believe you've never heard of a sip and see.

I think it should read "to which" people are invited.

Your hair looks good short 'n' sassy.

The Segrest Family said...

i had never heard of such thing before! UNTIL i had one! this is what my sister wanted to do so that my mom's and chad's mom's friends could meet camp... interesting thing for sure....

Unknown said...

They have sip-n-sees in Memphis too! Finally, one thing we have in common.
P.S. I am nosy...what did you have to delete??

LT (and Max) said...

fyi amanda: deleted comment was the first from mary straton...she made a spelling error in the first one and had to delete it b/c it would have made her nuts :)

Jenny said...

i am giving one for my friend angie soon....i think it's a neat concept....and who wouldn't want to stop in and look at cute henry. what a doll!!!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

LT,
i have a problem that we must discuss.
WHY on God's green earth do you not watch Grey's????
i do not understand that concept. i have been watching since episode #1. let me know about this matter...
mk

The Kosko Family said...

he is adorable...

and don't feel bad...i don't watch grey's anatomy either...

can't deal.