Saturday, April 28, 2007

...now I know my ABCs...

Here I go again.... =)

A-Available or Single? whatever you prefer calling it.
B-Best Friend: I have 7. Really...I have 7 BEST friends.
C-Cake or Pie: Yes, please :)
D-Drink of Choice: Coffee, Diet coke, lemon-water...... margaritas and wine :)
E-Essential Item(s): hair mousse!!
F- Favorite Color(s): green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? worms...esp. the multi-colored ones
H- Hometown: Starkvegas
I- Indulgence: mexican food - hands down
J- Job: 2nd grade teacher
K- Kids: hopefully someday...right now, my child is Max.
L- Love of my life: Jim Halpert from "The Office"
M- Movies I watch over and over: The Sound of Music, Waiting for Guffman (it's very underrated), Christmas Vacation
N- Number of Siblings: 2 (along with 2 brothers-in-law)
O- Oranges or Apples? Granny Smiths baby...I eat one everyday.
P- Pets: Max (see "K")
Q- Favorite Quote: don't get me started on my movie quotes...way too many favorites.
R- Reasons to smile: my sweet nephew Henry
S- Season: Spring and Fall
T- TV shows I love: The Office, Seinfeld, Desperate Housewives, American Idol
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've had braces twice.
V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I could almost do without meat, but I love grilled chicken too much.
W- Worst Habit(s): biting my nails
X– X-rays or Ultrasounds? I don't get it.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: mexican, chocolate, fruit
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries

2 comments:

mary straton said...

claire and I need to discuss a potential obsession with you - lists.

LT (and Max) said...

oh there's no need for discussion.
it's true...no denying it.
don't lie, MSKS, you and Claire love them too. :)