Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I...

Note: Before reading, please know that there is no rhyme or reason for this. It is strictly for a little entertainment (and I have no camera right now, so I can't post pictures!!) Try it...it's kinda fun! :)

1. I am: 26 years old; sensitive; honest; single; always on time; a worrier; a good driver; a teacher; a sister; a daughter; a friend; an aunt :)

2. I am not: spontaneous; married; a partier; a night owl

3. I want: to be asleep right now; to be content; to be more selfless; more money; to be a wife; to be a mom; to run a half-marathon; some mexican and a margarita :)

4. I wish: summer would hurry up and get here; my sisters still lived here; Starkville had a Target

5. I love: my family; Max; my friends; summer; my car; caffeine; running; "The Office"; weekends; chocolate; my job; the color green; GOD IS GOOD!!! :)

6. I strongly dislike: hypocrites; beer; mustangs; being the center of attention; the smell of cigarette smoke

7. I miss: my Dada; my sweet nephew :) ; watching new Seinfeld episodes

8. I fear: that Sanjaya is going to win American Idol

9. I hear: children talking (yes, I'm at school...it's pouring down rain, so we're having "inside recess" now)

10. I wonder: IF I will get married and WHO I will marry; where I'll be in 5 years;

11. I regret: more things I didn't do rather than things I did do. Does that make sense?

12. I dance: terribly. It's pathetic.

13. I sing: on key, but not really well; loudly in the car

14. I cry: often; when I see someone else crying

15. I am not always: quiet, although a lot of people think I am; patient (I thought I was a lot more patient until I started teaching!)

16. I write: because blogging is therapeutic to me (why else would I be doing this while in the same room as 22 kids "playing" inside??? see #9 ); in my journal randomly, but not often enough

17. I confuse: Heather easily :)

18. I need: more confidence; A NEW CAMERA

19. I should: judge less; read more; write more letters

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, where did this list come from? are you creating your own now?

Unknown said...

this is super random

I am confused.

I second "anonymous"'s question.

LT (and Max) said...

of course you're confused (see #17)....

and NO i didn't create this...stole it from somewhere. I don't have THAT much time on my hands...humor me people.

yes, and i'm not a fan of these "anonymous" people who are not writing their names.

The Kosko Family said...

i love green, too....and the office.....and mexican food.....

i am not a night owl either....
i hate the smell of ciggies...

and i am TERRIFIED that sanjaya will win american idol.....

we have a lot in common, lt!

Katie said...

Love this... I think I may do it myself!