Saturday, March 31, 2007

Super Bulldog Weekend!

Ever since I was little, my sisters and I would go to my dad's bank for "Super Saturday" during the weekend of Super Bulldog Weekend. I was the only Tomlinson girl who was actually in Starkville this morning, but I still went. In fact, I live close enough to the bank, so Max and I just decided to walk. It was a really pretty morning.
The wind was blowing, so my hair's kinda crazy, but you can at least tell how short it is. I've only worn it straight since I got it cut, so I'm a LITTLE worried about the curly haired look. (Claire, I know what you're thinking!!!).


Anyway, here are a couple of pictures I took this morning.

3 comments:

Adelia said...

I LOVE your hair! It is so cute on you. Max looks cute too and Tommy T. Can't wait to see ya.

The Segrest Family said...

cute hair!
and i love the new look of the blog!

Anisa said...

your hair is so cute! love it!