Friday, February 8, 2008

E

E is for EGGS!! It's that time of year again! Have you ever tasted one of these sinful delights? They are, what I like to call, HEAVENLY. They're not the Cadbury Eggs with the cream in the middle. Nope. These are way better. Next time you're at Wal-Mart and you see this purple bag calling your name, grab one and treat yourself. They're FABULOUS.
They're only available around Easter, so I'm just now seeing them around. I've been thinking about them for days now.
BAD NEWS: It's Lent and, as you know, I've given up sweets! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? (This whole 'no sweet' thing is much harder than I thought!).
GOOD NEWS: Lent is over on March 23, which, coincidentally is Easter AND my birthday! So, you better believe I'll be indulging in them on that glorious day. In fact, I'll probably just go ahead and buy the family size bag. I probably will share them with no one.
My stomach is growling just thinking about them!
TGIF!!!!

No comments: