Wednesday, February 27, 2008

S

S is for sisters, 2 of the biggest blessings in my life!
I am the middle of 3--
Kristen is 2 years older and Heather is 2 years younger. Being so close in age, we share a lot and are more like friends. Those of you who know the 3 of us, know that we're probably about as opposite as 3 sisters can possibly be but that we have the best time when we're together.
First there's Kristen. She's always been the leader (a.k.a. "bossy one") of the 3. She's beautiful and very easy to get along with. She's also a doctor, which should be some indication of her intelligence. She loves being the center of attention and I crave hanging out time with her. She's good about making anyone feel good about themselves. She's a wonderful mother and the best big sister.
Then there's little Heather. Bless her heart. :) She's also very beautiful and completely hilarious (read her blog and you'll see what I mean). She's SO NOT SHY and, like Kristen, she loves being the center of attention. She's artistic and stylish, and looks good even without makeup (so NOT FAIR). We talk on the phone numerous times a day. She loves chinese children and old people. She's the best little sister.

me, Kristen, and Heather at Kristen's wedding...June 2003



me, Heather, and Kristen at Heather's wedding...June 2006

4 comments:

Regina said...

So sweet! I love seeing your comments about sisters, I so hope that my girls will be so close sisters! So, I noticed something, Kristen was married in June 2003, Heather in June 2006, so to continue the tradition, you would be married in June 2009.....? Just playin'...have a great week!

Unknown said...

i love my sisters too!!!
ps - slumped shoulders in 2003? yes.

Unknown said...

I think June 2009 sounds like a perfect time. But you'll have to come to Memphis to get your hair done!

Renee Guest said...

you 3 are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!