Monday, February 11, 2008

H

Is it any surprise what (or should I say who?) this letter is going to represent?...my nephew of course!
H is for Henry's "funny face!" Here's the story about that in case you missed Heather's blog post about it. A few months ago, Kristen gave Henry the lemon from her water. You can probably imagine the kind of face he made after tasting it! Kristen and Rob were laughing, and once Henry realized they were laughing at him, he continued to make the face. Adorable! So now, whenever you say "Henry, make your funny face," this is what he does. I'm glad I got a picture of him in action. :)I absolutely love it.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Laura! Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your blog for a few months. I came across it on Jenny and Mrs. Donna's blog. I absolutely LOVE your blog and positive energy!!! I am going to take your alphabet challenge!!! I am always up for a challenge!!! We'll see;o)

Melanie Smith

The Texas VicHorns said...

"H" is for Henry and "H" is also for Hand me another double stuffed oreo. They are taking over my life!!!

Henry is presh.

I love you too!!!

Unknown said...

H is for HEATHER.

Jerk.

The Benjamins said...

That picture is too cute! I love that Heather wanted H to be for Heather...what a brat!

Anonymous said...

Cute as a bug!