Saturday, February 23, 2008

O

Please forgive me for being a little late for my next letter. My 4 1/2 year-old laptop has been acting up a bit lately. I'm hoping it'll make it with me a little while longer because I most definitely can't afford to buy a new one any time soon!
Since "N" was the last letter that I posted, I think that means it's time for o which stands for "The Office"! (duh!). This geniusly (is that a word?) written and phenomenally casted TV show is, in my opinion, the best sitcom on TV today, and quite possibly in the top 2 TV shows of all time. Many who know me would suggest that I am a bit obsessed with this show, as I own (most of these given to me as gifts): an Office calendar, coffee mug, multiple refrigerator magnets, post-it notes, pens, notepads and 2 seasons on DVD (hoping to get season 3 sometime soon!). MSKS and Claire would disagree with the accusation of me being obsessed, since they seem to think that only they can diagnose my obsessions. Whatever.
I was super excited to receive the 16 month calendar. Each month features a picture of one of the characters and a quote from that character. Hilarious.
I'm sad to see February coming to an end, because it's the month of none other than Dwight K. Schrute. It's my favorite page. Here's what it says: "Here's my card. It's got my cell number, my pager number, my home number, and my other pager number. I never take vacations, I never get sick, and I don't celebrate any major holidays." I'm pretty sure I'd think that was funny even if I wasn't an Office fan. =)
I hope your weekend is great so far.
I'm not sure anybody loves Saturdays as much as I do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nay, sista. I believe I love Saturdays AT LEAST as much as you do. I'm not sure which of us escapes more YOU KNOW WHAT over the weekend being out of our classrooms. When is the office coming back on, btw?

And I WILL listen to Heather's advice religiously from now on. She is now 2 for 2. The pedegg is wonderful, sans a small red raw spot on the bottom of my big toe.

I MISS YOU!!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i am in desperate need of new episodes. i think we will probably throw a huge party when this happens. you are invited.

The Texas VicHorns said...

It is the Office that binds us.