Saturday, February 9, 2008

F

F is for "FLASHBACK!"
So, I came across this picture in a desk drawer recently. This is definitely a picture of me with 3 of my good high school friends. L to R: Ashley Crawford (Jones), Mary Straton Karatassos (Smith), me, and Alexa Harris. (Please don't kill me MSKS!). This lovely snapshot was taken nearly 10 years ago (wow) at the big homecoming dance our senior year of high school. Just to let you know how 'big time' our alma mater was back in the day--- several of our dances were held in the cafeteria. The odd thing: we thought nothing of it at the time. Good ol' SA.
Anyway, I thought this would put a smile on some faces today! :)

5 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

LOVE IT....gotta love the cafeteria. :)

Anonymous said...

I remember that! Incredible--the caf. Hilarious. SHS always had back to school dances in the school parking lot. Just as awesome. I remember that dress msk(s) has on.

Anonymous said...

My school dances were held in the cafeteria too. That's better than the gym.

Unknown said...

geez. I especially like your sweet velour 2 piece get-up. sweeeeeeeeet.
remember when you wore that light pink sequin dress with the puffy sleeves to the 7th grade formal? I was super J of that dress.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I'm just now checking your blog because F is also for the FLU... yep, I've got it. Tonight is the first night I can get my head off the pillow. Thanks for giving me a great laugh... love the pic. Oh the memories. And no, until now, I had never thought twice about our dances being the cafeteria!!!!