Sunday, February 24, 2008

P

Ok, so I have 2 things for P.
First of all, I must sing praise to my sister who introduced the blog world to the "Ped Egg," which, according to her, is like getting a pedicure! Claire, as well as my mom, have both purchased one since Heather's post and they both agree that it is fabulous! It was on my list of must-haves (I'm kinda needing a pay check right now!), but my mom actually got one for me this weekend. I haven't used it yet, but I look forward to hopefully having smooth heels for once in my life!
HJTS-the Ped Egg company probably appreciates your ad!

Moving on to my second "P"...my parents! These are 2 amazing people! They are the most optimistic and encouraging people I know, and I'm so very proud to call them my parents!

Aren't they cute? :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

While I'm kind of disgusted that you have to dump dead foot skin into the garbage can, I'm also going to add that to my wish list because who doesnt love smooth feet!!

I'm such a blog stalker... I'm Ashley Norwood and we have several mutual friends which is how I found your blog. I've been reading yours for about a month and have never introduced myself!

Unknown said...

people do what I say. I like that. Your feet will feel like a baby's bottom.

our rents are presh

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

your parents are cute. everytime i see your dad around town, he's always smiling. so great.

Anonymous said...

I want try this new thing. Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

That IS dead foot skin being dumped in the garbage! I had to take a second look at that!

Anonymous said...

That IS dead foot skin being dumped in the garbage! I had to take a second look at that!