Friday, February 29, 2008

U

U is for the new Colvard Student Union on the beautiful campus of Mississippi State.

I wish that I had other pictures besides the ones that I googled, but unfortunately, it was a bit rainy today and I didn't so much feel like getting
out and taking pics of it. I couldn't get these to get any bigger, so you'll just have to take my word for it...it's AMAZING.
If you're an alum and you haven't been on campus lately, you must. It's changed so much since I was a student. It looks fabulous and it makes me so happy to call it 'home'!
So--all you MSU fans out there--be proud!
And all you non-MSU fans--it's OK to be jealous. You have every right to be!:)
So, I'm getting close to the end of the alphabet and I'm a little worried about a few upcoming letters. Hmm......
Happy weekend to you all!

1 comment:

Rebecca S. said...

Hey Laura! How are you doing? I think that i saw you at Sudduth on Friday.I was there to meet the principal and give her my resume. Do you teach there? We moved to Vegas a few weeks ago. My email is rbn50@hotmail.com
-Rebecca (Nuckolls) Schilling