Thursday, February 21, 2008

N

N is for the Next American Idol! Who will it be??
They've narrowed it down to 24 contestants (4 of which will be voted off tonight!) and in my opinion, this is when the show starts getting really good! I haven't picked my favorite yet, although there are several that I really like. Click here to read a little about each contestant--it's quite a diverse group!
A few of my favorites so far (my favorites seem to change week to week!!!) are: Jason Castro (the dreadlocks guy), Michael Johns (the Australian hottie), Brooke White (I think she's adorable), Carly Smithson (her talent is effortless), Amanda Overmyer (very Janis Joplin-like and completely different from any other contestant), and Syesha Mercado (fun personality and a great entertainer!). These are just the ones who have stood out to me so far, but who knows? I may have a completely different opinion soon!

Who's your pick for the next American Idol?

4 comments:

Claire said...

amanda overmyer=poopoo

Unknown said...

don't get cable.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i dont like amanda either. i think she's terrible.

my faves are asia apostrophe h and alexandrea. i also like brooke white (carrie underwood jr.)

i also think the 16 year old boy has a great voice. (not the gay one)

Tracy~ said...

I like Michael Johns and the young 16 year old - don't know his name.

But my very fave didn't make it to the top 24 even though Simon wanted him there - Kyle the aspiring politician. I loved him.