Wednesday, February 13, 2008

J

Time for the next one!
J is for jewelry!
OK. I'm a sucker for jewelry...anything from simple stud earrings to big flashy necklaces. Love it all! People always tell me that I'm easy to shop for because they know they can pretty much get me any kind of jewelry and I'll love it. SO TRUE!
Here are some fabulous websites where you'll find a variety of jewelry-all different colors, styles, etc. If you have some time to kill and you're in the mood to browse, take a look. You might just stumble upon something you have to have.
-Tonya Barlow (see picture)- I had never heard of this fantastic brand of jewelry until Christmas when my cousin's wife April gave me a necklace that she ordered from T.B. The necklace she gave me is made of wood (so unique!) and it has my monogram on it. The string is brown leather. I absolutely love it! It's so different and I get compliments on it everytime I wear it! Oh, and another interesting fact about this jewelry--it's made in French Camp, MS! Gotta support my fellow Mississippians!
-Layla Grayce - Heather actually has this site linked to her blog. I've never ordered from here, but there are so many great pieces of jewelry and it seems reasonably priced. You'll also find clothes, purses, shoes, stationery, and home decor on this website. Check it out!
-Ayala Bar- LOVE LOVE LOVE this jewelry! One of my dear friends Shannon gave me an awesome cross necklace by A.B. several years ago and I still wear it a lot. It's the kind of jewelry that, in my opinon, doesn't go out of style or get that "worn" look. Spend some time on this site and you'll fall in love with it. (In fact, I actually just spent some time on this site myself and it was quite a mistake! I found quite a few items I wouldn't mind having!)
-Wigtwizzle- If you're at all familiar with the quaint little town where I love, you've probably shopped at the "Giggleswick Village" and been to Wigtwizzle. I like the jewelry here because it's inexpensive and there's quite a large selection from which to choose. Unfortunately this site doesn't offer online shopping, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Next time you're in town, you'll have to stop by and see for yourself!
Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

Conner said...

hi- I know that we don't know each other, but I am trying to find out where you found the alphabet challenge. (I found your blog through Mary Martha Scrivener and Emily Stringer's blog, who I am friends with)

The Davidsons said...

Oh my goodness, I just order that wooden necklace on Monday! Yay! I'm so excited!!!

Adelia said...

I also got that Tonya Barlow necklace for Christmas and I always get compliments on it when I wear it too. I love it because it matches almost everything.

Unknown said...

You think you are cute.

J is for joy, as in Heather Joy.

Anonymous said...

good grammar in that post.

Claire said...

I think this post is nothing more than covert lobbying for valentines day jewelry.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I stumbled across this blog when I googled my jewelry (cheesy I know...but it is how I find out the buzz!)! Thanks for all of the compliments and support! It is great people like you who make me love my hobby!! Thanks again! -Tonya Barlow (www.tonyabarlow.com)