Friday, June 29, 2007

I've got to give credit where credit is due...

If you keep up with my sister at all, you've probably noticed that she's extremely creative and very talented. I so loved my previous header made by the also-very-creative Katie Pugh (thanks Katie!!) , but I decided I wanted a change and I also figured I better take advantage of my sister's creativity before she starts charging her "clients." :)
So, what do you think of the new header?? She's good isn't she?

As I mentioned earlier, I have family coming into town today (woo hoo!!), so I'll be posting pictures soon.

Have a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Love it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute. heather you are the man. i mean woman. I love it so much it makes we want to blog.

The Robertsons said...

Heather is so talented. It looks great and I cannot wait to see more pics! Check out the puppies and Landon!

Unknown said...

Love the header! Go Heather! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, not only is the header very good, the whole site is a refreshing change from most of the net. -Steve R.

Lee Herrin said...

omg, i was just thinking, "i need to just go ahead and talk to laura, i mean i stalk her blog every day!!!!!" that's so funny! i will definitely add you to my list.

Junebug said...

Great new header!

The Davidsons said...

LOVE the new header! It's super cute!

Katie said...

Looks great!!! I love it!