Monday, June 18, 2007

Katey, Camp, and a little CB...

Katey and Camp Overstreet and I got together for lunch at City Bagel today (one of my most favorite places to eat!). Can I just tell you how in love I am with that little boy?? I had the privilege of playing with Camp some last week while Katey and Kane went to a wedding, and I've just about decided that I want him as my own. :) HE'S SO ADORABLE! He says "LT" as he points to me and it's the cutest thing in the world. He would also lean over and give me a kiss on the cheek. I felt kinda special. :) Anyway, I had a great time hanging out with them and I'll hopefully get to do a lot more hanging out with them very soon.
It's no surprise that my camera was present at lunch, so you better believe I snapped a few pictures of this adorable little man! (I really wanted a picture of me and Katey, but Camp hasn't quite learned how to take pictures yet!:) ).

Look at those blue eyes!! :)

4 comments:

mary straton said...

i would be careful. Henry might get jealous.

The Overstreets said...

We had a great time!

Anisa said...

hey! thanks for your comment. :)

my name is the one spelled with 2 e's, but if you don't mind, can you leave it as "anisa?" i would prefer not having my last name on the internet...it just kinda freaks me out because people i don't know in "real life" read my blog...

hope that's ok! love ya!

The Segrest Family said...

Camps are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!