Saturday, June 2, 2007

ummmm...EXCUSE ME???

So, I failed to mention a very traumatic experience that occurred when I was at Candy's last week. Brace yourselves for this one.
Candy and I were somewhere (I honestly don't remember where, nor do I remember how this topic of conversation even came up...it's irrelevant really). Anyway, George Strait's name came up (surprise surprise) and a lady standing close by said (and I quote...):
"George Strait needs to retire!"
What? Did somebody just say that in my presence? I DON'T THINK SO. She would have been better off just stabbing me in the heart.
I started bowing up and I had to walk away before something really bad happened.
I'm trying to completely block it out of my memory, but I've been having horrific nightmares about George really retiring.

Thanks a lot, lady.

2 comments:

mary straton said...

smart lady.

Unknown said...

you are retarded and so is that lady. i think i would kicked her in the knee caps.