Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Innocent? I think not...

Here is what my cell phone looks like right now: Notice anything WRONG with my fairly new, not really cheap cell phone??? Let me assure you that the antenna doesn't look like that because I needed a snack while watching Seinfeld reruns.
One word for you: MAX.
Now, I've always been one who takes good care of my things and I tend to get a little bent out of shape (to say the least) when my belongings get messed up. I've been driving the same car for over 3 years now and it still looks brand new. I bought new furniture last year, and plan on having it until I die (thankfully my little one KNOWS better than to chew on the furniture!). You get the idea...I like for my things to look nice.
Luckily, the cell phone still works fine, but can we say "TACKY?!" I just don't want to walk around talking on a phone that looks like that. I went to Cellular South just to see if by some chance they could just simply replace the antenna. Of course they can't, but I'm not giving up. I'm calling the Nokia people and I'm going to see what I can do. I know, I know, I probably should just break down and get one of those really good phones that don't even HAVE antennae. I refuse to buy a new phone (mainly because I can't afford to!), but I would really like it if it didn't look like it has been in my garbage disposal. Oh well. I really shouldn't complain too much because I know it could be a lot worse. Max very rarely chews on anything besides his toys (although he does love to get his paws on a paper towel or dryer sheet!) and I must say that's highly unusual for a puppy. I can't stay mad at his little face for too long! :)
I took a few pictures of my innocent dog while he was playing with his bone...don't you love the one of him on his back? haha....

I love that dog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love my dogs as well, but sometimes they can really make me angry. oscar enjoys pushing his toys under the couch and is known for chewing holes through carpet in order to get to the toy. i have SEVERAL holes throughout my home where he has attempted to retreive his toy from under the furniture. once the carpet is replaced i am getting rid off ALL toys that are small enough to be pushed under furniture. i feel your pain.

The Robertsons said...

oh, max

mary straton said...

Is that a dingo I see?

The twins LOVE dryer sheets. I like to smell their faces after they've been chewing on one.

At least Max is housetrained.

Katie said...

Sam ate three pairs of my shoes last week!! One he chewed up... I bought replacements. He chewed the replacements. Then, he found my most favoirte JCREW flip flops. I was so sad!

P.S. Mary Straton, Sam loves dryer sheets to! Eugene give them to him if thinks he needs a good "fresh smell!"

Unknown said...

sophie gets stuck under the couch.

that's all.

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Just stopped by your site and saw Max's new "toy"! Yes, our maltipoo (Keifer) has just found out how much he loves to tear up the edges of our carpet! Yikes - I mean, he has never done anything like this for the year we have had him! I am like you - want everything to look just right and now my carpet looks terrible!! AHH!! Can't live with them...can't live without them!!!

Anonymous said...

the antennae doesn't help anyway.