Monday, June 18, 2007

call me crazy, BUT...

OK, here's the story. The other day, I was at my parents' house looking through old pictures to put on MSKS's birthday blog post. I came across some of my baby pictures and noticed quite a resemblance between MY baby pictures and my nephew, Henry's pictures. I showed my parents the pictures I had found and they both agreed. In fact, they said that they had thought it several times before. Kristen has told me on several occasions that Henry sometimes reminds her of me, and as much as I LOVE for her to tell me that, I haven't seen even the slightest resemblance between the 2 of us. Now, I realize that my baby pictures look like his PROBABLY because Kristen and I looked so much alike as babies, but I still like the idea of him looking like me! :) Here's one of my baby pictures and a recent picture of Henry (since I NEVER post pictures of him or anything!! haha!). My eyes are a little more "Tomlinson" (that means squinty) than his, but other than that what do YOU think? :) Is it just wishful thinking??











9 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

woah.....that is uncanny....

mary straton said...

pa rum pa pum pum

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...i see it.

Anonymous said...

the ears and the ears, nose, and face shape are a perfect match. he totally takes after his hot aunt.

Unknown said...

stop it. he doesn't look like me. I looked like an adopted little Chinese girl as a baby. Henry is a Tomlinson though.

pa rum pa pum pum

Anisa said...

you totally look alike! oh my gosh!!

The Benjamins said...

I see it!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!

Unknown said...

bwahahahah....little drummer boy!!! amazing quite actually....just amazing.