Monday, June 25, 2007

prayer request...

A very dear friend of mine (who I talk about often on my blog), Candy, posted a prayer request that I, too, wanted to share. I believe strongly in the power of prayer, so I told Candy that I would help spread the request.
Her best friend from high school, Jodie, was in a serious car accident over 3 years ago. She has come a long way since then, but unfortunately hasn't been the same since (see her blog for more details). Anyway, last night Jodie had a really bad seizure and has been placed in ICU. From what I understand, she's doing some better, but she (as well as her family) still needs prayers during this difficult time.

2 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Thanks Lt! You are the best!

Unknown said...

i can't even look at JOdie's blog without crying. so sad...but encouraging at the same time.