Sunday, July 1, 2007

A little time with the fam.

It's a good thing I love spending time with my family, because that's basically all I did this weekend. :) Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Question: I took 76 pictures this weekend..76! Not only that, but both sisters and their families have only been gone now for a few hours, and all of the pictures are already chronologically placed in my photo album. Do I have a problem?
Me and my main man


Heather and Trey (this is Trey's "sexy look" as he calls it).


me and my sisters

Henry and his "Mama Lita"

Here I am giving Henry "zerberts" on his tummy. :)

Now, you KNOW I always have trouble choosing my favorite pictures of Henry to post, so I try to narrow it down to a FEW and then make one of these handy dandy collages. :) I think I love him more every time I see him. He's 7 exactly months old today. He's getting 2 teeth on the bottom, and I think others are well on their way! He's trying so hard to crawl and gets EXTREMELY frustrated when he can't quite do it. Since he's teething now, he loves putting any and everything in his mouth (including his feet!). He's very entertaining!

Look how adorable.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Laura! Your nephew is sooo cute! I'm going to add your link to my blog so I can check on what you're up to often! Hope you're doing great :) Love, Alison Wallin

Unknown said...

i love him.
yes, you are ridiculous...76 pictures? we could make a flip book of his life.

also, WHY did you put the "sexy face" on the blog? not so sexy.

Tracy~ said...

I'm a stalker of your blog. I found you through Heather, who I found through Amanda Cantrell (I'm her aunt).
You guys have such a great family!
Trace~

The Texas VicHorns said...

LAURA....76 photos. yes, you have a problem. henry is completely precious. I am going to make vic pose with the "sexy face" and send you a copy. i MISS you.
Meredith

The Benjamins said...

I love Trey's "sexy face"! That is hysterical! I am going to have to show John!
Henry is so cute! Love all the pictures!